Friday, March 29, 2013

Hello!

Hello! I'm Moonlight! I am a new blogger, and this is my blog! It is about Animal Jam, and was inspired by snowyclaw(check out her blog, animaljamspirtblog) Now, for the first post ever! :3

Hi Jammers! The new item today are the Baseball Cleats, for 400 gems on the first page of Jam-Mart clothing! Being a baseball player myself, i wish they came it seafoam green(fav color) DX I am kinda getting bored of the sports theme too,even if the items are cool, its been going on for awhile! AJ also posted some stuff on the daily explorer about the 10 million jammers(OMG, and the code for the banner on this picture is 10MILLION)
                                                     ....and Graham's Joke contest!
I've entered many jokes I thought of, has anyone else tried? I think animal jokes are the best way to go, the website being ANIMAL jam XD. The epic den of the week belongs to King Fastcat!
That's all for today's blog post! See you later Jammers!

-shepa1

1 comment:

  1. I hope you like :D And i always spell Jamaa wrong(Jamma) XD Noticed in editing :P

    ReplyDelete